If you need a waiver of subrogation added to your certificate or proof of insurance, you can email us at: email@example.com.
We’ll need a few pieces of information from you to complete your request:
- The name and address of the person or company who’s asking you for your proof of insurance (also known as “certificate holder.”)
- Their relationship to you, like if they’re a general contractor, or a 3rd party vendor. Fun fact! If the certificate holder in your case is a landlord, you can stop right here - all we need is their name, address, and the fact that they’re your landlord.
For any other type of certificate holder, however, we’ll also need
- The length of time you’ll be working with them.
- The (estimated) total amount of payroll you expect to be paying your employees while working with them.
- A description of the work you’ll be doing for them.
- The date you plan to start.
Once we have all that info, we’ll get right to work on issuing your cert!