This is the billing rate that includes all elements of a workers' comp policy, including the “net rate,” which is the rate charged by a carrier per class code, but excluding the expense constant.
Articles in this section
- Why is the premium for an owner/officer based on a payroll amount that’s different from their reported payroll?
- Who can be excluded from a workers' comp policy?
- What class code(s) should my employees be under for my workers' comp policy?
- How do I classify my employees for my workers’ comp policy?
- What do I do if I have a new employee?
- How can I understand my billing frequency for Pay As You Go?
- How do I know if I have to classify contractors as employees on my workers' comp policy according to California's AB5?
- What impact will AB5 in California (also known as the “gig worker bill”) have on my workers’ comp policy?
- What is workers’ comp insurance?
- What are the billing options for workers’ compensation policies?