In order to provide you with a pay as you go billing method that works to mitigate additional audit premium due, we create a composite rate that blends all the charges and credits within your policy. The “manual rate” on your policy does not include state surcharges, modifications taxes or premium discounts. Our composite rate incorporates all charges and uses your estimated wage to predict what you should pay by policy end. The one charge does not incorporate is the policy expense constant.
Articles in this section
- How often do I need to run payroll to use Pay As You Go?
- Why is the rate charged different than the one on my policy?
- What Is Pay As You Go?
- How does Pay As You Go work?
- What are the benefits of Pay As You Go?
- How much does Pay As You Go cost?
- How do I know the amount AP Intego is withdrawing from my bank account?
- How do I find my rates?
- Do I need to update company info with you and my payroll company?
- Where do I see the insurance premiums on my policy?