NEXT (formerly AP Intego) will send an invoice email notification to the contact e-mail address on file two business days prior to the withdrawal of premium from the customer’s bank account. All notifications are sent Thursday morning and will list the corresponding check dates for premium collection.
Articles in this section
- How often do I need to run payroll to use Pay As You Go?
- What Is Pay As You Go?
- What are the benefits of Pay As You Go?
- How much does Pay As You Go cost?
- How do I know the amount NEXT is withdrawing from my bank account?
- How do I find my rates?
- Do I need to update company info with you and my payroll company?
- Where do I see the insurance premiums on my policy?
- Can I use Pay As You Go if my business is seasonal?
- How do I set up my bank account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.