If you intend to close your business for a season, you should contact us to let us know. We will submit a request to set the Next Expected Check Date (NECD) value to a date in the future, when you intend to run the next payroll. This will keep your policy and coverage intact and avoid the need to re-purchase insurance when you return to operations in the future.
Articles in this section
- How often do I need to run payroll to use Pay As You Go?
- What Is Pay As You Go?
- What are the benefits of Pay As You Go?
- How much does Pay As You Go cost?
- How do I know the amount NEXT is withdrawing from my bank account?
- How do I find my rates?
- Do I need to update company info with you and my payroll company?
- Where do I see the insurance premiums on my policy?
- Can I use Pay As You Go if my business is seasonal?
- How do I set up my bank account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.