A pay as you go billing plan for workers’ compensation greatly reduces the chance of a time consuming and invasive audit. Traditional "direct bill" policies are almost always physically audited requiring you to comply with an onsite audit, taking hours of your time. With pay as you go billing, the majority of policies are audited using the payroll data we provide to the carrier, saving you time and hassle. To comply with some state audit requirements, you may be asked to complete an audit over the phone, provide substantiating documents and on rare occurrences agree to a physical audit.
Articles in this section
- How often do I need to run payroll to use Pay As You Go?
- Why is the rate charged different than the one on my policy?
- What Is Pay As You Go?
- How does Pay As You Go work?
- What are the benefits of Pay As You Go?
- How much does Pay As You Go cost?
- How do I know the amount AP Intego is withdrawing from my bank account?
- How do I find my rates?
- Do I need to update company info with you and my payroll company?
- Where do I see the insurance premiums on my policy?