You will need to call the insurance company directly when filing a claim. Please be sure to have your policy number, the date of the loss and information regarding injuries/damages so a report can be completed. Most insurance company numbers are listed on the front of the policy. However, should you need any assistance with this process, please call us at 888-289-2939, option 1 or email us at: email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I file a claim?
- Do I have to remove employees from my policy if they no longer work for me?
- Do I need to inform AP Intego of any business changes?
- I'm switching to AP Intego. How do I cancel my current policy?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other business insurance products?
- What is an expense constant?