You will need to call the insurance company directly when filing a claim. Please be sure to have your policy number, the date of the loss and information regarding injuries/damages so a report can be completed. Most insurance company numbers are listed on the front of the policy. However, should you need any assistance with this process, please call us at 888-289-2939, option 1 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How do I file a claim?
- I'm switching to AP Intego. How do I cancel my current policy?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other business insurance products?
- What is a minimum premium?
- I am told I operate my business in a monopolistic state; what does that mean?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other types of insurance than Workers' Comp?
- As an officer of my business, I pay the minimum policy. Why is that?
- What are the billing options for Workers' Compensation policies?
- What is an expense constant on a Workers' Compensation policy?
- How much will a Workers' Compensation policy cost?