Workers’ compensation insurance is an insurance product designed to protect employers from the liabilities associated with injuries to employees that are injured on the job. It covers employee’s medical bills but often times, lost wages and legal expenses associated with the specific case. It also protects you as the employer from being sued by employees that are injured on the job.
Articles in this section
- How do I file a claim?
- I'm switching to AP Intego. How do I cancel my current policy?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other business insurance products?
- What is a minimum premium?
- I am told I operate my business in a monopolistic state; what does that mean?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other types of insurance than Workers' Comp?
- As an officer of my business, I pay the minimum policy. Why is that?
- What are the billing options for Workers' Compensation policies?
- What is an expense constant on a Workers' Compensation policy?
- How much will a Workers' Compensation policy cost?