The minimum premium is the lowest premium that is required in order to provide a workers' compensation policy to cover your business. No matter what billing option you choose you will be responsible for this amount.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have to classify contractors as employees on my workers' comp policy according to California's AB5?
- What impact will AB5 in California (also known as the “gig worker bill”) have on my workers’ comp policy?
- What is workers’ comp insurance?
- What are the billing options for workers’ compensation policies?
- What is a minimum premium?
- I am told I operate my business in a monopolistic state; what does that mean?
- As an officer of my business, I pay the minimum policy. Why is that?
- How much will a Workers' Compensation policy cost?
- What types of losses does workers’ comp cover / not cover?
- Who is required to have workers’ compensation?