The states of North Dakota, Ohio, Washington and Wyoming are states where private insurance is prohibited. Each of these states operates its own workers' compensation insurance fund and must be contacted directly for coverage. The state insurance fund and must be contacted directly for coverage.
Articles in this section
- How do I file a claim?
- I'm switching to AP Intego. How do I cancel my current policy?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other business insurance products?
- What is a minimum premium?
- I am told I operate my business in a monopolistic state; what does that mean?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other types of insurance than Workers' Comp?
- As an officer of my business, I pay the minimum policy. Why is that?
- What are the billing options for Workers' Compensation policies?
- What is an expense constant on a Workers' Compensation policy?
- How much will a Workers' Compensation policy cost?