No. Because workers’ comp premium is based on the amount of payroll you run, and not on the number of employees you have, you don’t need to do anything if an employee leaves or is terminated. If you’re on a Pay As You Go plan, we’ll automatically stop collecting premium once you stop paying the departed employee’s wages. If you’re not on Pay As You Go, any refunded premium you’re owed will be calculated during the annual audit process.
Articles in this section
- How do I file a claim?
- Do I have to remove employees from my policy if they no longer work for me?
- Do I need to inform AP Intego of any business changes?
- I'm switching to AP Intego. How do I cancel my current policy?
- Can AP Intego provide quotes for other business insurance products?
- What is an expense constant?