If you manage your workers’ comp policy directly from your payroll service provider, you can sign in to your account there and make any updates to your banking information. The changes you make there will be automatically updated for NEXT (formerly AP Intego) as well.
If you have a workers’ comp billing account with NEXT, follow these steps to update your banking info:
1. Go to apintego.com and choose “Sign In” from the main navigation
2. Select “Workers’ comp billing” from the dropdown menu.
This will take you to the sign in screen for our billing portal
3. Sign in with the email associated with your account
Once you’re signed in you’ll see an option for ‘Enter and Change Banking’. (If this is your first time entering your banking information, you can select the ‘Continue’ button.)
You’ll be asked to provide the following banking information:
- Name on account
- Routing/account number
- Account type
- Check boxes for all entities that need this banking information applied
- Complete signature
- First name
- Last name
- PIN - this is not your pin with your bank. This is a one-time use pin that we will email to you upon request.